It’s 8:36am and I am lying in the bed, well rested and smiling. This is the 3rd night in a row that I have gotten a lot better sleep since Zoey has been born. I wanted to try this out before posting about to see if it really worked. So here I am ready to share!!
As many of you moms know that swaddling babies can help calm them and it’s also good for sleeping. Well Zoey did not like being swaddled and honestly I hated trying to wrap that thing around her. Even the easy ones.
So I tried SleepingBaby’s Zipadee-Zip! It is made to help keep your baby snug and cuddled throughout the night. Here is what the company tells us about the product:
- Pointed sleeves and star-shaped design helps babies self-soothe and inspires sounder sleep than any other swaddle transition product on the market!
- Bodysuit or light PJs may be worn under the Zipadee-Zip.
- For best results, start at three months or when baby begins to roll.
- Provides the cozy feel and sensation of the womb or swaddle but allows full range of movement to push up and roll over.
- Start using the Zipadee-Zip at nap time before trying it at night.
- Can add up to 2+ extra hours of sleep at night
Here is Baby Zoey in hers! For some reason she has only been napping around 15 minutes so I tried it during nap time and she slept longer. Nighttime was even better! The first night she slept from 9:30pm to 5am 😮 Both her and I got some great sleep! The second night, she slept till 3am. The third night she slept till 5:30am. Now for some it might not sleep like a full night but I wake up at 6am to get my son ready for school and take him to the bus stop so it is perfect!!!
I definitely recommend this for moms! It worked for me so I’m sure it will add at least a little extra time for you!
You can visit their website at sleepingbaby.com
Zoey is wearing the Tepee Zipadee-Zee in a size Small (4-8 months 12-19lbs 23-29 inches)
Let me know if you try and what you think!